one day National Seminar on 16th January 2015
University Grants Commission, New Delhi &
Swami Ramanand Teerth
Marathwada University, Nanded (M.S.)
We are organizes the one day National Seminar on 16th January 2015 the various aspects of A Role of Media in Agriculture & Rural Development will be discussed by the experts & scholars.
The sub themes set for Seminar are…
1) Role of Media in Rural Development.
2) Panchayat Raj, Rural development
Implementation and Media
3) Importance & Responsibility of
4) Rural Development & Electronic Media
5) Contribution of Media in Green
6) Rural Journalism: Nature, Problems &
7) Modern Agriculture Journalism.
8) New trends in Agriculture Journalism.
9) Challenges of Agriculture Journalism
10) Need of Sustainable Development for
Better Rural India
Call for Papers:
Research Papers are invited from Experts, Teachers, Research Scholars and Students on the themes mentioned above. Selected Papers shall be publish in the seminar Volume having ISBN code.
The full Papers should be submitted on or before by the end of 25 December 2014 on following email ID-
Dept. of Mass Commn & Journalism
Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar College,
Ranisawargaon Tq- Gangakhed Dist- Parbhani- 431536 (M.S.)
Format for Research Papers:
· Papers should by type in MS-Word and Paper size is A4 only.
· Margins: Top, Bottom, Right- 1” (inch) and left- 1.5” (inch).
· Title of the Paper is Bold & Centre.
· Contributors: Name, Institutional Address and email ID and Cell No.
Fonts & Size:
· English: Times New Roman, Font size 14 & line spacing is 1.5 only.
Marathi & Hindi: DVB-TTSurekh, Font size 16 & line spacing is 1.5.
Paper Printing Fee:
Research paper printing fee is 1000/- Rs per paper. It should be paid through RTGS to the A/C No. 80009708393 0f Prof. Dr. Shinde Balaji Laxmanrao. Without the research paper printing fee in addition to the registration fee papers shall not be considered for publication Research.
IFSC Code: - MAHB0RRBMGB
Registration fees for all Participants are mandatory.
Ø For Teacher delegates: Rs. 600
Ø For Students/CHB Teacher: Rs. 300
Mode of Payments:
Registration fee can be paid in cash or D.D. drawn at any National Bank in favor of The Principal, Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar College, Ranisawargaon Tq- Gangakhed Dist- Parbhani-431536 (MS)
Bank: Maharashtra Gramin Bank
Branch: Ranisawargaon Tq- Gangakhed
Dist- Parbhani (MS)
A/C No: 54236016488
Visit us: www.pahcollege.ac.in