our new research journal JIGYASHA
We have immense pleasure to inform you that UBS Educational & Research Institute, Kalyan is going to publish the Inaugural Issue of its Biannual, Interdisciplinary Journal “JIGYASHA” from January 2014. The task is adventurous but you can make our path smooth by sending your original research paper/article of your field of work. Your contribution in the form of unpublished work will provide us impetus to proceed further in this direction. We are in the process to get the ISSN No. for our Biannual, Interdisciplinary Journal “JIGYASHA” and you will be individually informed in this regard.
We hope, you will respond to our request positively by sending your original, unpublished paper/article to our following e-mail address:
We welcome papers in the following areas:
- Applied Linguistics
- Cultural studies
- Ethnicity and Racism Studies
- Gender Studies
- Interdisciplinary social sciences
- Labor studies
- Media Studies
- Political science
- Social Work
Authors are requested to observe the following guidelines before submitting the manuscript:
1. Language of the articles will be English or Hindi.
2. The manuscript should be original and not been published previously. Authors will submit an undertaking in the cover letter that the submitted paper has not been published /or currently being considered by another journal.
3. The manuscript should be in MS Word format. Hindi article only in Unicode Mangal.
4. Manuscripts may be between 2000-7000 words or longer if approved by the editor, including an abstract, text, tables, footnotes, appendixes and references. The title should be on page 1 and not exceed 15 words, and should be followed by an abstract of 250-300 words.
5. The copyrights of the accepted papers will be transferred to JIGYASHA as publishers. The authors would need to agree to the transfer of copyrights in the covering letter .
6. Publication fee is 1500 RS / per paper with maximum 5000 words. If the paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay Article Publication Fee.
7. Authors are wholly responsible for any plagiarism identified in their work. JIGYASHA will not assume any responsibility for acts of plagiarism committed by the authors.
8. Once the article/s submitted for publication, authors are not permitted to add any new author/s or
Delete the names of authors from the paper/s.
LAST DATE FOR SENDING FULL ARTICLE IS 15TH AUGUST 2013
UBS Educational & Research Institute, Kalyan
MO- 8080303132, 9833587696