Share market tradingSo “Better be safe than sorry”
- Deal through only a SEBI registered broker.
- Sign a Member Client Agreement before dealing with your broker.
- Insist on Contract Note for all Dealings directly from trader members.
- Make Payment by Cheque/DD only from your own bank account and make delivery of securities from your own beneficiary demat account, directly in the name of trading member.
- Give Clear instructions to the broker/agent.
- Don’t deal with unregistered brokers/Sub brokers, intermediaries.
- Don’t Leave the custody of your DMAT transaction slip book in the hands of an intermediaries.
- Don’t fall a prey to promises of guaranteed returns.
- Don’t blindly imitate the investment decisions of others who may have been profited from their investment decisions